Bialetti Coffee Press
Bialetti's Coffee Press is made of high quality 18/10 stainless steel with a borosilicate glass cylinder, and features a cut out of l'omino - "the little man”, which is widely recognised as Bialetti’s original symbol of quality and authenticity. It also features a stay-cool nylon handle based on the design of the handle on the original Bialetti Moka.
Materials: Stainless steel and borosilicate glass
Made from 18/10 stainless steel and borosilicate glass.
|Size||Approximate Total Height (cms)||
Approximate Width (cms) at bottom of base
Before First Use:
- Before using for the first time, it’s a good idea to wash all the parts in hot water first.
- Take out the plunger.
- Spoon in your favourite coarsely ground coffee to the strength you desire, pour over hot (not boiling) water.
- Replace the plunger, turning the lid to close off the spout.
- Let the coffee brew for about 4 minutes then plunge.
- Turn the lid to open the spout. Serve and enjoy.
- To clean, remove plunger and handwash plunger and press in warm soapy water.