Bialetti Mini Express Induction 2 Cup Set
To produce an authentic espresso in minutes, simply fill the bottom with water add your favourite espresso ground coffee into the funnel and gently heat on your stovetop.
As the coffee is brewing the cups warm up through the special aluminum support plate.
The base bilayer construction of a stainless steel outer and aluminum inner, allows perfect heat distribution from all stovetops including induction.
The Mini Express produces a rich, authentic espresso for two.
Set includes mini express pot and 2 espresso matte black cups.
Made from stainless and aluminium with nylon handle.
|Cup Size||Approximate Brew Coffee Volume*||Approximate Total Height (cm)||Approximate Width (cm) at bottom of base|
*Approximate Brewed Coffee Volume - The actual volume of brewed coffee is dependent on the volume of water and the grind or type of coffee added to the pot prior to brewing.
Before First Use:
- Before using the coffeemaker for the first time, it’s a good idea to wash all the parts in hot water first. The Bialetti Mini Express is NOT dishwasher safe.
- We recommended that you throw away the first 3 brews.
- Fill the base with water to just below the level of the safety valve. Be careful not to overfill as the air in the space between the water and the coffee filter is what heats and forces the water up through the coffee. If the water tank is overfilled the result is boiled coffee, with a bitter or burnt taste.
- Insert the funnel.
- Loosely fill the funnel with espresso ground coffee, do not press coffee down.
- Screw the top section firmly to the base.
- Place an espresso cup under each of the spouts
- Place the coffeemaker on a low to medium heat. When using on gas adjust the flame so that it does not extend up the side of the pot.
- It takes only 3 - 6 minutes, depending on the size of the coffeemaker and the intensity of heat, until it’s ready to serve.
- Remove immediately from the heat once coffee pot is full. Do not allow to boil and do not put on full heat as this may cause the coffee to have a burnt taste.
- Dissemble and hand wash in warm water. Suitable for use on induction, gas, electric and ceramic hob.