If you like your coffee extra strong, this one's for you!
Bialetti's Brikka features a specially designed valve that produces a coffee shot (30ml) with a concentration almost twice that of the Bialetti Moka Express.
Using the same basic brewing method as the Moka Express, simply fill the bottom with water using the included measuring cup, add your favourite espresso ground coffee to the funnel and gently heat on your stovetop.
Constructed from food grade aluminium and includes a sturdy stay cool nylon handle and knob and Bialetti’s patented safety valve.
Please note, the cup size refers to an espresso cup which is approximately 30mls.
Made in EU
Made from aluminium, with a nylon handle and knob.
|Approximate Brewed Coffee Volume*
|Approximate Total Height (cm)
|Approximate Width (cm) at bottom of base
*Approximate Brewed Coffee Volume - The actual volume of brewed coffee is dependent on the volume of water and the grind or type of coffee added to the pot prior to brewing.
Before First Use:
- Please read the Instructions for Use that came with your Bialetti.
- Before using the coffeemaker for the first time, it’s a good idea to wash all the parts in hot water first. The Bialetti Brikka is NOT dishwasher safe.
- We recommended that you throw away the first 3 brews.
- It’s really important that you don’t use the handle while unscrewing as this can cause the handle to break.
The Brikka is designed to produce a stronger brew than the Moka. Instructions for its use differ slightly from the Moka, and it is important to use the specific amount of water to ensure the optimum performance from your Brikka.
- Using the included measuring cup, measure 120ml water for Brikka 2 cup and 170ml water for Brikka 4 cup.
- Insert the funnel.
- Loosely fill the funnel with your favourite ground coffee. (We recommend a medium-fine grind. Medium-fine will feel gritty when rubbed between your fingers, not powdery).
- Screw the top section firmly to the base.
- Place the coffeemaker on a low to medium heat. When using on gas adjust the flame so that it does not extend up the side of the pot.
- It takes only 3 - 6 minutes, depending on the size of the coffeemaker and the intensity of heat, until it’s ready to serve.
- Remove immediately from the heat once coffee pot is full. Do not allow to boil and do not put on full heat as this may cause the coffee to have a burnt taste.
- Dissemble and hand wash in warm water. Not suitable for the dishwasher. Suitable for use on gas, electric and ceramic hobs, NOT suitable for induction. An induction hob converter can be purchased here: Bialetti Induction Plate.
The current Brikka 2 cup and 4 cup models utilise the standard Replacement Ring and Filter packs. PLEASE NOTE, however, the Brikka uses different cup size packs.
For Brikka 2 cup, select the 3 cup Replacement Ring and Filter pack.
For Brikka 4 cup, select the 6 cup Replacement Ring and Filter pack.
You can select your Brikka Replacement Ring and Filter pack from here