Bialetti Mini Express Lichtenstein 2 Cup Set
With this exclusive interpretation of the Mini Express, Bialetti celebrates the renowned style of the New York artist, Roy Lichtenstein, featuring crisp forms and bright colours in this "pop"of art in your kitchen.
To produce an authentic espresso in minutes, simply fill the bottom with water add your favourite espresso ground coffee into the funnel and gently heat on your stovetop.
As the coffee is brewing the cups warm up through the aluminium plate.
The Mini Express is constructed from food grade aluminium and includes a small nylon handle and Bialetti’s patented safety valve.
The Mini Express produces a rich, authentic espresso and Bialetti’s distinctive eight-sided shape allows it to diffuse heat perfectly to enhance the aroma of your coffee.
Set includes mini express pot and 2 Magritte inspired espresso cups.
Made from aluminium.
|Approximate Brewed Coffee Volume*
|Approximate Total Height (cms)
|Approximate Width (cms) at bottom of base
*Approximate Brewed Coffee Volume - The actual volume of brewed coffee is dependent on the volume of water and the grind or type of coffee added to the pot prior to brewing.
Before First Use:
- Before using the coffeemaker for the first time, it’s a good idea to wash all the parts in hot water first. The Bialetti Mini Express is NOT dishwasher safe.
- We recommended that you throw away the first 3 brews.
Watch the video on making stovetop espresso or see below...
- Fill the base with water to just below the level of the safety valve. Be careful not to overfill as the air in the space between the water and the coffee filter is what heats and forces the water up through the coffee. If the water tank is overfilled the result is boiled coffee, with a bitter or burnt taste.
- Insert the funnel.
- Loosely fill the funnel with espresso ground coffee, do not press coffee down.
- Screw the top section firmly to the base.
- Place an espresso cup under each of the spouts
- Place the coffeemaker on a low to medium heat. When using on gas adjust the flame so that it does not extend up the side of the pot.
- It takes only 3 - 6 minutes, depending on the size of the coffeemaker and the intensity of heat, until it’s ready to serve.
- Remove immediately from the heat once coffee pot is full. Do not allow to boil and do not put on full heat as this may cause the coffee to have a burnt taste.
- Dissemble and hand wash in warm water. Suitable for use on gas, electric and ceramic hobs, NOT suitable for induction. An induction hob converter can be purchased here: Bialetti Induction Plate.